- go to live.bg-counter.com/users/register
- enter your e-mail address
- re-enter your e-mail address to make sure it’s correct
- enter the serial number of the counter (IMEI, located on a sticker on the bottom of the counter): choose in the left field the number that fits to the first digits of your serial number. Then add the last 7 digits in the right field.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail with a temporary password and a link to activate your account.
Now you are a registered customer.
To check and control the counter, go to live.bg-counter.com:
- click on “Profile” to set a new password for your account
- click on “Trap Management” to set the trap name, schedule etc
- click on “User Management” to invite other users
If you have more than one counter, you can add them to your account in “Trap Management”.
Manual and Support:
The BG-Counter 2 works with a preset pressure regulator as well as with an adjustable pressure regulator which must be set at 1.5 kg/day (corresponding to 2.6 bar). For further details please see the manual.
You can download the manual with a detailed description of all counter and website functions here:
Manual for the BG-Counter >>
If you have any problems or questions, please contact your sales office!